- Location: Torrance, CA
- Employment Type: Fulltime
- Position: Payroll / HR Coordinato
- Industory: Retail
- Salary: $15-16 / hr
A Globally Well-established Retail chains has a Full Time, Direct hire of Japanese and English Bilingual Payroll/HR Coordinator position available. (SCA#24523) . Entry level is welcome. OPT is welcome!
Location: Torrance, California
Compensation: $15-16/hr (Non-Exempt position, Overtime will be paid)
Entry level is welcome! For those who are seeking for their careers establishing in Accounting and HR filed, this position will be a great start. Must be able to work well with MS Excel (Formula, Graph).
Job Description of Japanese and English Bilingual Payroll/HR Coordinator
- Communicating thoroughly with Insurance company regarding customers claims.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Job Qualifications of Japanese and English Bilingual Payroll/HR Coordinator
• Native level of Japanese in Speaking, Reading, and Writing. Business level of English
• Must have computer skills, including the use of Excel spreadsheets and MSWord and Outlook.
- Working independently and a great team worker
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
Only qualified candidates will be contacted by TOP Los Angeles. Please submit your Word format resume.