Job Detail Ref - #26635
Outside Sales Rep
This position is already unavailable.
Responsible for developing relationships with customers and growing accounts in their assigned territory through the promotion and selling of the company's products to commercial.
Position: Outside Sales Rep
Industry: Manufacturing (Food)
Location: Irvine, CA
Languages: English and Japanese (conversational level or above)
Pay: 45K/Year (DOE)
Status: Full time + Competitive benefits package
- Attends food shows for new sales leads.
- Handles customer inquiries by phone or email.
- Resolves investigates problems
- Travels to meet current/future customers/accounts.
- Contacts customers to obtain a Purchase Orders.
- Develops marketing strategy
- Develops and direct marketing activities to promote products
- Provides weekly sales status reports to National Sales Manager or as requested.
- 2-3 years of work experience in any field.
- High school diploma
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; effective presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Language: English and Japanese (conversational level or above)
- Valid California driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- Enjoys traveling