Responsible for developing relationships with customers and growing accounts in their assigned territory through the promotion and selling of the company's products to commercial.
Position: Outside Sales Rep
Industry: Manufacturing (Food)
Location: Irvine, CA
Languages: English and Japanese (conversational level or above)
Pay: 45K/Year (DOE)
Status: Full time + Competitive benefits package
- Attends food shows for new sales leads.
- Handles customer inquiries by phone or email.
- Resolves investigates problems
- Travels to meet current/future customers/accounts.
- Contacts customers to obtain a Purchase Orders.
- Develops marketing strategy
- Develops and direct marketing activities to promote products
- Provides weekly sales status reports to National Sales Manager or as requested.
- 2-3 years of work experience in any field.
- High school diploma
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; effective presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Language: English and Japanese (conversational level or above)
- Valid California driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- Enjoys traveling