Currently our client, a Japanese Freight Forwarder is seeking an Ocean Export Coordinator
Position: Ocean Export Coordinator
Location: Atlanta, GA
Salary: 40k range
Status: Full time with benefits
- Handle Ocean Export (NVOCC and or Freight Forwarding) shipments
- Provide excellent Customer Service to clients.
- Coordinate with Shippers, Agents and Vendors via email and or by phone.
- Review and follow Routing instructions from Shipper, Overseas agent, or from Sales team.
- Identify the nature of the shipment and book the shipment with Carrier accordingly.
- Receive cargo, document loading of cargo into container, use of forklift may be required.
- Maintain quality of service by following export standards, procedures& Government regulations.
- Manage inventory of weekly Ocean export consolidation.
- Organize and provide commercial documents to Freight Forwarding clients.
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working experience in Logistics industry is big plus
- Japanese skill is plus
Please apply with word document resume