We are currently seeking a New Business Development for International Chemical Trading Company to join their team in the Cincinnati, OH area! The ideal candidate will have 3 years of work experience in an international trading field or related industry.
Position: New Business Development / Sales Executive
Industry: Chemical Trading
Pay: $60k- 75k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- New business development (customer acquisition) follow up current clients for company products such as plastic, injection mold, mainly automotive industries in North America and Mexico.
- Preparation of quotes: Clarifying and negotiation of contracts, payment terms, shipments, warranties.
- Review monthly P&L to monitor profit margins and determine if price increases need to be made and where savings can occur.
- A Bachelor’s degree in plastics or mechanical engineering preferred but not required.
- Minimum 3 years sales experience with a proven track record of selling technical products and services to medium large corporations.
- Three or more years of experience in sales to either/both American automotive industries.
- Traveling is required.
If you are interested in the position, please submit your resume in MS Word Document within 1 or 2 Pages. Only qualified candidates would be contacted.