A large Japanese freight forwarding company is looking for the Logistics Sales Manager for Midwest Regions, targeting Fortune 500 companies in the area. You will be primarily in charge of the states of IL, IN, WI, OH, TN and MN for the business expansion.
Position: Midwest Regional Logistics Sales Manager
Location: Greater Chicago IL Area
Pay: $80k - $120k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Benefits
- Develop, secure, and manage new / existing customer accounts.
- Develop C-level relationships with target customers throughout the Midwest.regions.
- Research customer needs and develop application of products and services for each client and industry.
- Examine target customers' supply chain to determine sales target and approach.
- Work with regional and local account executives towards sales goals.
- More details will be provided in further process.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, economics or other related field.
- More than 7 years of sales and marketing experience in the logistics / freight forwarding industry.
- More than 10 direct existing relationships in the Midwest regions.
- Ability to travel locally frequently for work.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be authorized to work in the US