Job Detail Ref - #24505
Media Relations Rep at Japanese Video Game Publisher
This position is already unavailable.
A well-established Japanese video game publishing company in Orange County is currently looking for a qualified Media Relations Rep to their Marketing Team who LOVES games and gaming!
- Japanese Video Game/Anime Publishing company
- Location: Santa Ana, CA
- Media Relations Rep
- Salary: 38-62K plus bonus
- Work Hours: Mon-Fri, 9AM-6PM
- Full-Time/Direct-Hire with competitive benefits
- Writing Press Blasts and Releases to be sent out via mailer across publications
- Speak on behalf of the company to press members and sometimes the general public
- Pursue opportunities to utilize developer’s talent for securing coverage
- Report on efficacy of various campaigns and efforts with press
- Research and evaluate competitors in the field of advertising for games
- Assist the Marketing Manager in creating schedules for titles pertaining to PR activities
- Working alongside first party partners to request and distribute materials such as review codes and latest trailers
- Work with partners to support titles in collaborative efforts
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience (Communication, Marketing, Advertising or related)
- Good base of knowledge for gaming industry personalities and publications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products.
- Comfort with video game concepts, terms, and gameplay (in particular RPGs).
- Able to travel to events as necessary.
- Comfortable in tackling multiple projects at once
- Comfort in reporting to multiple levels in either oral or report-form
- Japanese language skill is a plus