Job Detail Ref - #27505
Manager of Information Technology and Information Management
This position is already unavailable.
A Japanese energy company is looking for experienced IT professionals for their Manager of Information Technology & Information Management position in Houston, TX. You need to have the specific IT practice experience for the US tight oil / shale gas exploration and production operations.
Position: Manager of Information Technology & Information Management
Location: Houston, TX
Pay: $100k - $135k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Lead all information technology and information management activities in the company and its subsidiaries mainly in Texas.
- Develop and maintain the information technology related strategy and convert it into implementation plans for the company's network, information systems, applications, data services, ERP systems, information security, maintenance and support.
- Be in charge of data management for oil&gas production technical data and engineering documents.
- Establish information technology service level agreements.
- More detailed information regarding the responsibilities will be provided in further process.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or related field.
- More than 7 years of working experience in information technology roles.
- hands-on IT practice for the US tight oil or shale gas operation.
- Experience in network and server management support.
- IT professional certification such as MCSE, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Net+ is preferred.
- IT practice in oil and gas exploration and production companies are highly preferred.