【 Manager in Business Development for Oil & Gas Industry】
Company: Japanese Trading Corporation
Location: Houston, TX.
Employment: Full-Time (Exempt)
Salary: Salary: $120,000-140,000 USD / Year
< Main Responsibilities >
- Establishes, incubates and develops the domestic and export trading scheme.
- Plans and assesses the potential energy investment projects.
- Gathers industrial information and builds network in the industry.
- Builds strategies and leads internal discussions.
- Manages and optimizes terminal operations, marine, and land transportation operations as well as arranges documentation.
- Manages operations receivables and payables and sends to the back office for processing.
- Manages appropriate import, export, and custom licenses.
- Provides documentation confirmation and supports internal and external business procedures.
- Cooperates with back office staff to improve company procedures.
- Train company employees as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
< Requirements >
- Strong connection with Permian and Eagle Ford oil producers and midstream players is required.
- More than 5 years of experience in oil & gas marketing, investment, and business development in Upstream and Midstream is required.
- Experience in Crude Oil is necessary.
- Professional knowledge in oil & gas finance, accounting, and planning is required.
- Ability to adapt cross-cultural environment is necessary.
- Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in business fields.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other MS applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- US Driver's License is required.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.