We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician for Automotive Parts Manufacturer to join their team in the Greater Indianapolis area! The ideal candidate will have 3 years of work experience in an automotive industry.
Position: Maintenance Technician
Industry: Automotive Parts Manufacturing
Location: Greater Indianapolis
Pay: $52k- 55k- (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Maintains facility CNC machinery (CNC turning and CNC milling equipment), assembly line machines, air compressor, mist collector, utility line (air, water, electric) and any other equipment that will need repaired or maintained to the proper working condition.
- Repairs and fabricates machine parts, jigs, fixtures, and tools by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment such as lathes, grinders, drills, and milling machines.
- Responsible for being “on-call”, responding to company calls for equipment/maintenance concerns.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 to 5 years of experience performing machine repair and electrical maintenance, and working on CNC machines.
If you are interested in the position, please submit your resume in MS Word Document within 1 or 2 Pages. Only qualified candidates would be contacted.