Job Detail Ref - #27775
Logistics Sales Manager for Pharmaceutical Industry
This position is already unavailable.
A large Japanese freight forwarding company is looking for a Logistics Sales Manager specifically for the Pharmaceutical Industry. You will be primarily in charge of the states of IL, IN, and WI for the business expansion.
Position: Logistics Sales Manager for Pharmaceutical Industry
Location: Greater Chicago IL Area
Pay: $80k - $120k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Benefits
- Develop, secure, and manage new / existing customer accounts in the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Develop C-level relationships with target customers throughout the Midwest.regions.
- Research customer needs and develop application of products and services for each client and industry.
- Examine target customers' supply chain to determine sales target and approach.
- Work with regional and local account executives towards sales goals.
- More details will be provided in further process.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, economics or other related field.
- More than 5 years of sales and marketing experience in the logistics / freight forwarding industry, targeting the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Industry.
- More than 10 direct existing relationships in the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Ability to travel locally frequently for work.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be authorized to work in the US