Job Detail Ref - #27776
Logistics Sales Manager for Automotive Industry
This position is already unavailable.
A large Japanese freight forwarding company is looking for a Logistics Sales Manager specifically for the Automotive Industry. You will be primarily in charge of the states of IL, IN, WI, MI, TN, OH, and AL for the business expansion.
Position: Logistics Sales Manager for Automotive Industry
Location: Greater Chicago IL Area
Pay: $80k - $120k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Benefits
- Develop, secure, and manage new / existing customer accounts in the Automotive Industry.
- Develop C-level relationships with target customers throughout the Midwest.regions.
- Research customer needs and develop application of products and services for each client and industry.
- Examine target customers' supply chain to determine sales target and approach.
- Work with regional and local account executives towards sales goals.
- More details will be provided in further process.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, economics or other related field.
- More than 5 years of sales and marketing experience in the logistics / freight forwarding industry, targeting the Automotive Industry.
- More than 10 direct existing relationships in the Automotive Industry.
- Ability to travel locally frequently for work.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be authorized to work in the US