- Location: Schaumburg, IL
- Employment Type: Fulltime
- Position: Logistics Operator
- Industry: Logistics
- Salary: $40k - $55k
A major Japanese freight-forwarding company is looking for a Logistics Operator in Schaumburg, IL. A strong candidate would have strong communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to oversee from cargo to installation. Japanese proficiency is not required but a huge plus for communications with the home office in Japan. The position does not require direct equipment sales. Sales Management experience preferred for on-site client visits and relationship management.
Position: Logistics Operator
Location: Schaumburg, IL
Languages: English; Japanese proficiency is a big plus.
Pay: $40k - $55k + commission
Status: Full time + Great Benefits
- Communication with Japan head office including shipment updates, incident reports where necessary, sales visit reports and others.
- Site visits including machinery delivery and/or installation of machinery into plant. Business trips mainly to Midwest locations of 1 – 5 days.
- Preparing estimates based on quotes received from approved vendor list.
- Sound knowledge of import/export documentation requirements.
- Japanese language proficiency
****If you are interested in the position, please submit your resume in MS Word Document within 2 Pages. Only qualified candidates would be contacted. ****