Job Detail Ref - #
Logistics Coordinator / Customer Service
This position is already unavailable.
Our client, Japanese Freight Forwarding/Import Export Company, is looking for a Logistics Coordinator/Customer Service in the South San Francisco, CA area. Entry level is also welcome.
Position: Logistics Coordinator/Customer Service
Industry: Freight Forwarding/Import Export
Hiring Style: Full-time Direct-Hiring
- Manage order files and communications. Included are: Coordination by phone and email, with staff, customers, and agents.
- Create Import / export documentations.
- Handle inquiries from customers.
- Troubleshoot problems encountered during the various stages
- 2-year college degree is preferred
- Customer service/logistics experience
- Computer-oriented with proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Bilingual in Japanese not required, but a plus
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
This is the general ideal of this job content.
If you are interested, please apply with 1-2 pages of word document resume for more details.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.