- Location: Seal Beach, CA
- Employment Type: Fulltime
- Position: Logistics Coordinator
- Industory: International Trading
- Salary: $20 - $26/hr
Works in transportation or warehousing of goods. Processes orders and oversees cycle of order fulfilment. Responsible for making sure supplies, stock, materials, packages, and/or products are processed through the delivery and/or warehouse system efficiently and safely.
Position: Logistics Coordinator
Industry: International Trading
Location: Seal Beach, CA
Languages: English/Spanish Bilingual
Pay: $20-26/hr (DOE)
Status: Full time, 3 months temp to perm hire
- Coordination with warehouses, freight forwarders, steamship lines and truckers to ensure on-time shipments.
- Management and coordination of orders from start to finish including vendor/customer communication, scheduling and following up on shipments, and timely and accurate presentation of documents.
- Manage customer accounts to maximize profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Provide support to Traders in all aspects of selling.
- Troubleshoot problems.
- Support management and the team in operational efforts and improvements.
- Coordinate with head office to ensure compliance with policies.
- Additional projects and responsibilities as needed
- Occasional overnight travel required.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent in experience
- Import/Export or Logistics experience in the commodity and/or transportation industries
- High proficiency in Excel, Word, and ERP type software.
- Spanish bilingual strongly preferred.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and ownership, team player, clear communication skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Spanish language skill is a huge plus but not required