This position is already unavailable.
Our client, a Japanese Chemical Manufacturer is looking for a Logistics Operations staff in their NJ office.
- Location: Bergen County, NJ
- Employment Type: Fulltime
- Position: Logistics
- Industry: manufacturer
- Salary: DOE (up to 60k))
Essential Job Functions
- Communicates with clients for order processing.
- Monitors and evaluates all order issues and resolve in discrepancies.
- Sets up accounts in the internal system for new clients.
- Provides customer service and handles issues arising with orders and delivery.
- Imports and exports products from/to Japan; and prepares necessary documents.
- Communicates with logistics venders to ensure shipments are delivered on time.
- Maintains close liaison with logistics venders.
- Provides sales team with inventory update and delivery needs for order processing.
- Supports Accounting & Operation Direct for the year‐end inventory reconciliation.
- Analyzes and optimizes overall logistics procedure.
- Performs, collects and updates necessary documentation, filing and listing.
- Performs clerical duties such as photocopying, scanning & printing, sending/receiving fax and letters etc.
- Performs special projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned by superior.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, transportation, logistics or related field is preferred.
- One to three‐year experience of logistics and/or supply chain.
- Software includes the use of Windows operating system and MS Office applications.
- Domestic or international travel may be required.