We are currently seeking a Logistics & Customer Service Assistant for Chemical Manufacturer to join their team in Midtown NY area! The ideal candidate will have a few years of work experience in a Trading Company or Logistics industry.
Position: Logistics & Customer Service Assistant
Industry: Chemical Manufacturing
Location: Midtown, NY
Languages: English skill for business level. Japanese skill is a big plus!
Pay: $40k - $50k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Coordinates the organization’s daily logistical operations such as taking order, preparing purchase order, tracking shipment, and monitoring inventory balance.
- Arrange transportation, track, and record the movement of machine based on instructions from the supervisor or specifics within the contract.
- Pack and ship printing materials and display booth for exhibition.
- Operates computer and appropriate software.
- Proofreads records or forms and maintain sales/logistic files and office records
- Support office administrative task
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- SAP software experience is preferred.
- English language at the business level is a must. Japanese language is a plus.
- Positive Attitude, Excellent Communication Skills, Flexibility / Adaptability