We are currently looking for a mid-level candidate who has 5-8 years of experience in logistics engineering and in communicating with third party logistics (3PL), warehouse for our client, a Japanese trading company. The ideal candidate would have a very strong communication skill, excel skill and must be a self-starter.
This job is NOT remote. The candidate must be comfortable to work on-site.
Position: Logistics Analyst
Location: San Francisco, CA / San Francisco Bay Area
Languages: English a MUST
Pay: $60k - $70k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Analyze, improve, troubleshoot related issues with EDI system
- Communicate and provide support to customers in sales data, inventory, etc.
- Act as liaison between sales teams and warehouses when necessary
- Resolve any issues with vendors, transportation when arise
- Other duties assigned
- 5-8 years of experience in logistics, trading or manufacturing is preferred
- Experience in EDI is a must
- Proficient in Microsoft Words, Excel, and PowerPoint
- AA degree or above is required
- Excellent communication skills, self-starter
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented and fast thinker
- Strong analytical skill is preferred
NO visa sponsorship will be provided for this position