If you are interested in the position, please submit your resume within 1 or 2 Pages. Only qualified candidates would be contacted.
Position: Junior Marketing Representative
Industry: Commodity Trading
Location: Houston, TX
Pay: DOE (Depends on experience)
Status: Full time + Great benefits
- Manage the business accounts for existing clients as well as develop new clients with market research especially in commodity chemicals trading field.
- Negotiate contracts and deals for specific products, prepare for bidding, assist the contract execution, and complete documentations.
- Monitor and analyze the business projects, and prepare the documents for the financing of the projects.
- Arrange, and coordinate the freight and shipping for the trading.
- More detailed information will be provided in further process.
- Around 2 years of hands-on experience in sales or marketing, preferably in commodity trading field.
- Knowledge in international trade, customs laws, bookkeeping principles, air transportation and freight forwarding, etc.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- High School Diploma or above and PC literacy including Word, Excel, PowerPoint are required.
- Ability to work under pressure or stress.
- Ability to work in cross-cultural environment. (Familiarity with Japanese business is a plus.)
- Must be authorized to work in the US.