If you are interested in the position, please submit your resume in MS Word Document within 1 or 2 Pages. Only qualified candidates would be contacted.
Position: Junior DevOps Software Engineer
Industry: Computer Software / Automotive
Location: Dallas / Fort-Worth TX Area
Languages: English (Japanese would be a plus but not required)
Pay: $60k - $80k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Great benefits
- Around 50% for Software Engineering and 50% for DevOps.
- Contribute to establish the CI/CD Pipeline utilized to manage proof of concept deployments.
- Work closely with teammates to rapidly develop the software/infrastructure to implement PoC.
- Develop, maintain, and debug software on the cloud and embedded navigation platforms
- Support the team by providing the information on benefits and drawbacks of various AWS components in terms of cost, scalability, and performance.
- More detailed information will be provided in further process.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related technical discipline
- More than 3 years of software development experience with passion for DevOps, software development, and cloud technologies.
- Hands-on experience to program C/C++ or Java.
- Ability to program with scripting languages such as Python or Perl.
- Experience in AWS services such as S3, Kinesis, Lambda, EC2, ECS, EMR, CloudWatch, API Gateways, DynamoDB, and RDS.
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline management tools such as Terraform, Git, and Jenkins.
- Experience with container orchestration services such as ECS, Docker, Helm, and Kubernetes.
- Experience in full life-cycle of software development using Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Ability or willingness to work in a cross-cultural environment.
- Japanese language ability is preferred, but not required.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.