- Location: New York, NY
- Employment Type: Fulltime
- Position: Assistant Producer
- Industry: Media
- Salary: $28k - $33k
Position: Assistant Producer
Location: New York, NY
Salary: 28-33k + OT fee (Non-exempt)
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Research news story ideas and create proposals for Television program.
- Setting up crews, satellite bookings, coverage requirements and additional technical support.
- Collect information, set up interviews, and coordinate travel arrangement for projects.
- Go on location and perform troubleshooting, researching, translating, directing, coordinating, driving, editing and footage transmission duties for Television program and affiliates' news programs.
- Keep up-to-date with the news through newspapers, news wires, TV monitors, and Internet.
- Alert the NY Bureau Chief and/or Foreign News Desk in Tokyo for any breaking news.
- Monitor AP and Reuter news sources, newspapers, TV for current and breaking news.
- Perform other duties assigned from time to time by Management.
Bachelor's Degree in Media/Communications or any related field.
Japanese language skill including Reading and Writing is must.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Ability to lift, carry and move production equipment and/or other baggage weighing up to 50 pounds between office, airport, hotel and to different shooting locations under all types of