【Japanese or Korean Bilingual Seafood Wholesale Representative】
Company: Seafood Wholesale Company
Location: Dallas, TX
Hours: Monday-Friday - 6:00am to 3:00pm, Saturday - 6:00am to 10:00am
Salary: $38,000-48,000 as Base / Year + Sales Commission
< Main Responsibilities >
- Take customer's orders and resolve customer discrepancies.
- Visit various vendors to sell and promote market merchandise.
- Determine how to improve sales process to achieve goals and hit sales target.
- Understand and differentiate each product.
- Attend conferences and trade shows in order to keep up with products and customer needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
< Requirements >
- Entry Level candidates are also welcomed.
- Ability to travel within the city to meet with clients.
- Able to work early mornings.
- Understand Japanese or Korean at a business level.
- Highly motivated.
- Capable of working independently.
- Experience in restaurant and seafood industry is not required but a big plus.
- Passion for food is a plus.
- This job may require you to lift up to 50lb.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.