Job Detail Ref - #23446
Japanese or Cantonese bilingual Payroll Assistant
This position is already unavailable.
Our client, a Japanese Freight Forwarding company, is looking for a candidate interested in their Human Resources and Payroll Assistant role. Entry level candidates are welcome! The ideal candidate would have HR/Payroll related experience, or experience working in the logistics industry. Payroll experience is a big plus, especially with ADP.
- Title:HR/Payroll Assistant
- Industry:Logistics/Freight Forwarding
- Location:Hayward, CA
- Working Hours:Mon - Fri 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM (+Overtime)
- Must have at least AA degree or equivalent experience
- Good communication skills in English, and Japanese or Cantonese conversational to advance level in speaking a big plus
- Ability to multi-task and strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Computer Proficiency in Windows, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and AS 400, must be able to type 40 wpm or better
- 1-3 year of Payroll experience preferred
- Assisting Administration and Human Resources by maintaining employee personnel files, using HR filing system, completing I-9 form for new hires, verifying I-9 documentation and filing them appropriately.
- Assisting Payroll by filing worker's compensation claims, reporting Exit Questionnaires, completing and mailing EDD forms, sorting and filing payroll related documents
- Keeping track of application forms and background checks, assisting bi-weekly and monthly payroll
- Searching candidates on job websites and from those who applied to position through company websites and scheduling interviews with potential candidates
- In charge of inventory of the branch's office supplies and purchasing necessary items, other administrative duties
Only those authorized to work in the United States will be contacted