- Location: Honolulu, HI
- Employment Type: Fulltime
- Position: Executive Assistant
- Industry: Retail
- Salary: $50k - $55k
An internationally well-established Retail Industry has an opening for a Full time, Direct Hire of Executive Assistant.
Work Environment: You will work closely with Japanese President who is going to travel around each office in Asia and USA. It is required to communicate thoroughly with the president in person and remotely.
Position: Executive Assistant
Languages: Japanese and English a MUST
Pay: $50k - $55k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
Job Description of Full time Executive Assistant-Japanese Bilingual
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; and initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, and answering or directing inquiries.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence and speaking for the executive.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff and following up on results.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must be native level in Japanese with speaking and writing, Business level in English
- At least three years of working experience, preferably in Administrative, Human Resource, supporting executives and coordination role
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Creating PowerPoint