Job Detail Ref - #27295
Japanese English Bilingual Researcher
This position is already unavailable.
Position: Japanese English Bilingual Researcher (JO 27295)
Location: Torrance, CA
- Work professionally and independently with little supervision
- Manage & coordinate client projects with other Researchers and Assistant Researchers
- Make client report presentations (in Japanese)
- Conduct intense, accurate regulations and market research on various industries (FDA, EPA, USDA, state, city, food, etc.) - Assist clients in FDA approvals
- Prepare regulatory submissions; pre-submissions, amendments, or revisions
- Communicate with FDA and any other regulatory agency necessary for projects
- Make recommendations and provide solutions to clients as a consultant
- Act as a liaison between clients and regulatory agencies - Translation to and from Japanese and English
- Domestic & International Travel to meet clients, attend exhibitions and seminars.
- Any other related duties may be assigned as needed
- Bilingual English and Japanese (reading, writing and speaking)
- Master degree or higher. Science fields is preferable: Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Engineering, Physics, Medical, Pharmaceutical, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, organized, ability to work independently and be self-driven
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent time management skills and confidence in work speed
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Able to travel domestically and internationally