Located in Encino, CA, is a subsidiary of one of the most prestigious Anime studios in Japan. Seeking an organized, independent Marketing and Distribution Assistant. The Assistant works on Licensing needs / requirements and provides general office support for team members.
Great for recent graduates with experience in social media marketing and/or light video editing!
- Location: Encino, CA
- Work Schedule: Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Compensation: $40,000 - $48,000 / year. Depending on experience; benefits include health and dental insurance, vision, vacation, etc., after probationary period
- Full Time, Direct Hire, Non-Exempt
- Assist in managing a social media strategy that defines how social media marketing techniques will be applied to increase brand visibility for Anime industry in N. America.
- Manage website to keep information up-to-date and assist blog posts.
- Define social media performance indicators and report and gauge success.
- Manage online marketing and promotion: Facebook, Twitter, bloggers, etc.
- Work with multiple teams to explore and identify ways to integrate social media into business strategies and marketing campaigns.
- Update and maintain metadata and ops grid.
- Handle video file conversions, web links, and digital encode requests.
- Manage distribution of video content for digital delivery and database management.
- Assist rest of editing team with digitization and management of video files, including, but not limited to, syncing of footage, archiving, importing and exporting.
- Work with post production vendor, including asset delivery and tracking.
- Maintain merchandising licenses, on all approval steps from concept design through final products; will include communication between licensee and rights holder.
- Prepares, maintains, and distributes master, artwork, marketing material, reports, etc
- Japanese/English Bilingual abilities (including reading and writing)
- 4 year degree from accredited university