We are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist who is a strong digital talent and strategic thinker that understand how to search, analytics, strategy and technology fuel successful digital marketing programs. The role is collaborative, hands-on and client facing.
Position: Japanese/English Bilingual Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Torrance, CA
Languages: Japanese and English Bilingual
Pay: 60-75K (DOE)
Office Hours: 9:00AM to 6:00PM
Status: Full time + Competitive benefits package
- Plan, manage and execute multiple SEO/SEM campaigns
- Develop go-to-market strategies for a portfolio of brands
- Conduct and manage day-to-day activities for all things related to Digital Marketing and SEO/SEM
- Oversees and monitors established financial budget of assigned accounts
- Coordinate with Account Management teams for the development of online sales and promotion strategies
- Responsible for all communication between the clients of assigned projects and the Company
- Monitor trends, best practices and techniques to ensure top website ranking and identify new opportunities
- Collect and analyze data leveraging Google Analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years digital marketing experience (technology and/or marketing sector preferred)
- Agency experience is a plus
- In-depth understanding/knowledge of Search, Social, Paid/Display/Native Media, Email, Affiliate and Influencer marketing
- Experience with digital marketing tools such as Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, MailChimp, Klaviyo, HotJar, Optimizely, Justuno, etc.
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills in English and Japanese
- Experience with MS Office, Google Docs and PowerPoint.
- Attention to detail and strong organization.
- Strong presentation skills.