Job Detail Ref - #24348
Japanese English Bilingual Credit Analyst at Major Japanese bank
This position is already unavailable.
Our client (Major Bank) is seeking candidates for Japanese and English Bilingual Credit Analyst
Position: Japanese English Bilingual Credit Analyst
Industry: Finance, banking
Location: New York NY
Languages: Japanese and English a MUST
Pay: $60k - $100k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Enforce policies and procedures with regard to problematic assets including self-assessment, write-off and reserve issues.
- Routinely report credit related documentation within the department or to Tokyo head offices.
- Liaise with other related departments regarding credit related issues.
- Assist in producing credit portfolio summary reports.
- Assist in enhancement of credit application processes; including updating credit related manuals.
- Collect and prepare materials for regulator examinations and external and internal audits.
- Other credit related work/projects as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related work experience
- 2+ years of experience at major US or Japanese banks as a credit analyst (Preferred)
- Background in financial reporting, and will have worked within a policies role previously.
- Knowledge of Corporate Financing.
- Team oriented and good communication.
- Responsonsiable and Reasonable.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent Japanese and English.
- Some overtime required during busy seasons and certain time sensitive projects.