Japanese/English bilingual candidate with SABRE experience
Major Japanese travel corporation is looking for Japanese/English bilingual candidate with SABRE experience. This is mid-level position.
Position: Corporate Reservation Travel Agent
Status: Full time with benefit package
Office hour: 8:45~5:30
Language: Japanese/English bilingual
Duties and responsibilities:
– Handles reservations and ticketing for corporate clients by email or phone calls.
– Handles all elements of travel including and not limited to airfare, cars, hotels, airport parking, car service, visas, passports, etc.
– Observes, receives and otherwise obtains information from all relevant sources including all websites and GDS to provide accurate information and advises to maximize cost savings and providing the highest degree of customer services.
– Monitors online booking accounts, issues tickets, and assists with changes, request for new bookings or other issues.
– Understands and illustrates a working knowledge of both online booking tools; CONCUR and DEEM.
– Resolves all flight issues where a traveler is at risk due to weather delays, flight schedule changes, etc. to the meet customers’ satisfaction.
– Answers questions from clients regarding invoices, refunds, credits, no show charges, etc.
– Distributes invoices and statements for on time payment.
– Helps with any guests’ special requests for personal, or leisure travel purposes.
– Fully understands and acts upon our customer needs at all times.
– 3-5 years of Sabre System Experience.
– Detail oriented and accurate.
– Great organizational and time management skill.
– Knowledge of domestic travel.
– 5+ years experience in the industry and especially for the corporate business.
Please apply for more information.