We are currently seeking a Japanese Bilingual Translator/Interpreter for automotive parts manufacturing company to join their team in the Clark County area! The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of work experience as a Translator/Interpreter in an automotive manufacturing industry.
Position: Japanese Bilingual Translator/Interpreter
Industry: Automotive Parts Manufacturing
Location: Springfield, OH/ Clark County Area
Languages: Japanese and English a MUST
Pay: $50k - $70k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Translate documents into English / Japanese for presentations, meetings, reports, and investigations.
- Interpret production issues such as defects, accidents and machine issues both on the floor and in the office.
- Translate and interpret daily activities such as e-mails, letters and other information.
- Must be fluently bilingual in Japanese and English, be able to read, write, and speak both languages, and be familiar with each culture.
- Minimum 3 years business experience in administration to include working as an interpreter and translator for a mid to large sized organization; manufacturing experience highly preferred.
- Possess strong communication, interpersonal, organization, and multi-tasking skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.