An American IT Consulting company is looking for Japanese Bilingual Network / Systems Engineer. The current primary project is a data center project, and requires Japanese skill set to collaborate with Japanese corporations in Japan as well. Visa sponsorship is possible based on the performance.
Position: Systems Engineer
Industry: Information Technology
Location: Austin, TX
Languages: Japanese and English a MUST
Pay: $80k - $95k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Provide network and technical support to clients with Cloud Platform products, solutions and APIs.
- Work closely with engineers and product managers to improve the product and project.
- Issue change requests and incident tickets handling for the remaining Infrastructure teams.
- Respect standards for communications with business involving operational issues.
- More detailed information will be provided in further process.
- More than 3 years of experience in Network Engineering, Systems Engineering, Systems Admin, or similar positions.
- More than 1 year of hands-on experience in Linux / Unix and Windows Server.
- More than 1 year of experience in Cloud Computing.
- Must be more than business level in written and verbal communications in Japanese.
- Must be authorized to work in the US. (OPT OK).