This position is responsible for company’s marketing and communications strategies, as well as overall branding and image. He/she prepares annual marketing plans, creates a calendar of campaigns and events, set the marketing budget and analyses the market and competitors.
Position: Sr. Marketing Manager
Location: Irvine, CA/Orange County
Languages: Japanese (read/write) is a must
Pay: Up to $150K (DOE)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Researches, analyzes, and monitors financial, technological, and demographic factors to capitalize on market opportunities
- Reviews market research and market trends to translate consumer attitudes into new marketing directions.
- Develops and manages marketing operating budget.
- Oversees market potential, establishment of pricing and market strategies, and estimates of potential sales.
- Directs the design, development, and execution of product packaging
- Develops and executes E-Commerce business plan and strategy
- Analyzes data through E-commerce to formulate marketing plan and strategy accordingly.
- Oversees communication with the sales team on implementing marketing strategy and developing products.
- Bachelor's degree in related field strongly preferred
- Minimum of five years of consumer product marketing experience, preferably in in snack foods, confectionary foods or other consumer packaged goods industry.
- Minimum of five years of management experience.
- Capability of understanding Japanese , and be able to complete documents in Japanese