Job Detail Ref - #28086
Japanese bilingual Sr. HR Manager with focus on compensation, incentives
This position is already unavailable.
Our client (a pharmaceutical company in NJ) is looking for a Sr. HR Manager. The person will develop competitive strategies and objectives in compensation practices. Manage human capital data to develop policies, establish processes, turning data and processes into metrics, measurements, and graphics-based reports to support the goals and objectives of the Company in employee total rewards.
Title: Sr. HR Manager
Location: Ridgewood, NJ
Salary: 120-140K base
- Develop analytics using advanced MS Excel techniques primarily around total rewards cost projections and reporting, competitive benchmarking, pay analysis, job architecture, performance development and career leveling but also may include benefits, and sales compensation data.
- Manage the annual compensation review cycle for the US local employees which includes merit, annual and quarterly target bonus, long-term incentive plan, any adjustment and promotion.
- Build, drive implement and maintain new technology and familiarize to new software to support pay benchmarking, analysis of competitive compensation position, management of data, forecasting, and analysis.
- Periodically produce analyses, report, and compensation models for HR Director and top management’s review. Derive conclusions from all data include visualization of data, trends, market intelligence data.
- Strong compensation expertise in the areas of merit pay programs, incentive and bonus plans, job evaluation, and salary survey use and methodology.
- Demonstrated analytical and reporting skills, experience in compensation design, analysis, and job market research. • Understanding of compensation, benchmarking, gathering and presenting data.
- Strong computer skills of Word, PowerPoint, advance knowledge of Excel (include VLOOKUP, pivot tables, mail merge in Excel, calculation, and analysis).
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in compensation, with experience supporting all levels of employees in the organization.
PLEASE APPLY for MORE DETAIL