An American IT Consulting company is looking for Japanese Bilingual Software Application Support / Software Analyst.
Visa sponsorship is possible based on the performance. (OPT is welcomed.)
Please submit your resume in MS Word Document within 1 or 2 Pages. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Position: Software Application Analyst
Industry: Computer Software
Location: Austin, TX
Languages: Japanese and English a MUST
Pay: $85k - $100k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Great benefits
- Provide technical and developer support to clients with Cloud Platform products, solutions and APIs.
- Work closely with engineers and product managers to improve the product and project including Big Data and related services.
- Identify product bugs, document feature requests, and work with internal support teams as well as customers to implement effective solutions.
- More detailed information will be provided in further process.
- More than 3 years of experience in Software Development and/or Big Data Engineering.
- Ability to understand and program Java, C++, C#, Scala, and/or Python.
- Ability to understand and script Python, PHP, and/or R.
- Familiarity with SQL.
- Experience with BigData architectures and technologies and BI solutions.
- Experience with distributed computing frameworks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Japanese and English.
- Must be authorized to work in the US. (OPT OK).