Job Detail Ref - #24960
Japanese Bilingual Senior Supply Chain Coordinator
This position is already unavailable.
Our client, a Japanese Semiconductor/Raw Material/Chemical company, is looking for a qualified Senior Supply Chain Coordinator. The candidate must be fully bilingual in English and Japanese in order to communicate with Japanese vendors as well as the company HQ in Japan. Must have about 3 years of Supply Chain/Procurement/Buyer related experience.
Position: Senior Supply Chain Coordinator
Industry: Semiconductor & Chemical Materials manufacturer
Location: Portland , OR / Hillsboro, OR
Languages: Japanese and English a MUST
Pay: $60k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Monitoring and controlling supplier’s performance on quality, delivery, and cost. Responsible for the supplier chain management
- New supplier sourcing by researching for new suppliers for R&D and cost reduction purposes
- Communicate and coordinate with different departments to ensure products and services that suppliers provide can support company operations and production activities without interruptions.
- Prepare SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures) and other documents that are verifiable by others in and outside of the Planning Department
- Supporting of both verbal and written English to Japanese and vice versa translation for the Planning Department and for upper management
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Fully Bilingual in written and spoken English and Japanese
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of Supply Chain, Buyer, or Procurement, Planning experience
- Proficient in use of personal computer systems