We are currently seeking Japanese and English Bilingual Senior Applications Support Analyst for an IT Consulting company in Austin, TX area! The ideal candidate will have more than 3 years of work experience as a software developer or a combination of developer + big data engineer.
Position: Senior Application Support Analyst
Industry: Information Technology
Location: Austin, TX Area (Relocation Support is Possible)
Languages: Japanese and English a MUST
Pay: $80k - $100k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full Time + Excellent Benefits
- Provide support to clients with Cloud Platform products, solutions and APIs including Big Data and related services.
- Identify and document product bugs and feature requests, and work with internal teams and clients to implement effective solutions.
- Work closely with internal support teams to improve cloud products..
- Provide technical support as part of a global 24x7-support organization.
- Work closely with engineers and product managers to improve the product.
- Issue change requests and incident ticket handling for the remaining Infrastructure teams.
- Provide developer support to customers using Cloud Platform products, solutions and APIs.
- Catch up with notification and escalation procedures.
- Respect standards for communications with business involving operational issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field is strongly preferred.
- Japanese and English language proficiency at the business level is a MUST
- Must be authorized to work in the US. (OPT OK).
- Experience or ability to develop programming languages of Java, C++, C#, Scala, and/or Python and scripting languages of Python, PHP, and/or R.
- Ability to understand code and write code to reproduce clients' problems.
- Strong research, analytical and problem-solving skills required to work with petabyte or even exabytes of data.
- Familiar with web protocols of HTTP and TLS/SSL.
- Knowledge in SQL.
- Experience in Big Data architectures and Business Intelligence solutions.
- Experience in distributed computing frameworks such as Hadoop and Spark.
- Experience in distributed data stores such as HBase, Google Bigtable, and Amazon Dynamo DB.
- Experience in distributed message brokers such as Kafka, Google Pub/Sub and Amazon Kinesis.