A Japanese major bank is looking to hire a Sales Specialist (Analyst) to promote our cash management products by contacting clients, preparing agreements, creating various sales reports, presentation materials, structural diagrams, and performing other related tasks to help the Sales team to focus on generating revenue. Business Level Japanese language skills are huge plus for this position.
Position: CMS sales analyst
Salary: 55-65K (Exempt)
Location: Midtown, NY
- Work with Relationship Managers (RMs) of our marketing department to identify client needs and offer appropriate solutions and cash management service products for the clients.
- Prepare presentation materials and proposals, create fee schedules, RFP, and cost analysis projects.
- Work closely with the product team to gather information and updates regarding enhancements, and pricing for the sales team.
- Prepare CMS agreements and other related paperwork for clients. Follow up with the clients to ensure that we obtain completed documents in a timely manner to meet the deadline for the service to be implemented.
- The role is expected to include 10-25% travel
- At least more than 3 years of experience in a customer service or sales role, preferred with a bank or other financial institution. Cash Management or Treasury services experience/knowledge and working knowledge of corporate sales in the cash management industry preferred
- Strongly Preferred: Bilingual ability to speak, read and write in Japanese.