This position is already unavailable.
- General sales activities such as sales calls, customers visit, etc.
- Work with Manager to implement short/mid/long term sales strategies;
- Enter daily transactions (Purchasing, Receiving and Invoicing) in the system
- General customer service such as order taking, revising and adjustment, taking care of complaints, replying to inquiries, etc.
- Collect account remaining balances in timely manner
- Support to develops and implements sales, marketing and purchasing plans of companies’ merchandise;
- Maintains relationships and increases sales volume to customers in sales division
- Develops necessary marketing tools, presentations for existing and new customers such as distributors, retail and foodservice customers
- Conduct data analysis of general sales activities and complete sales report
- Respond to customer complaints and solve problems as necessary
- Understand customer needs and analyze market trends (competitor’s items, pricing, Packaging, design etc.)
- Communicate with customers as needed
- Other tasks as assigned
- 2-3 years of food industry experience preferred.
- Bachelor Degree preferred.
- Bi-lingual English and Japanese preferred.
- Valid California Driver License and clean driving record.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel is a must;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Travel 10-20% (May require business trip or working on days that are normally scheduled holidays as necessary for the needs of customers. Comp. day(s) off provides)