Job Detail Ref - #28291
Japanese Bilingual relationship manager for a Japanese mega-bank (VP)
This position is already unavailable.
Responsible for the the origination, execution and maintenance of client relationships in order to generate profitable new business opportunities with Asian corporates and the wider organization. This position will originate business with new and existing clients and drive broader cross-sell opportunities for the Bank.
Position: Relationship Manager VP Level
Location: New York, NY
Languages: Japanese and English a MUST
Pay: $150K Base (DOE)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Deliver value-added financing solutions to existing and prospective clients to augment client relationships and obtain transaction mandates.
- Effectively manage client relationships to improve results and meet revenue targets. Responsible for a portfolio of client relationships. Involves traveling and presenting to clients regularly.
- Execute against business strategy for the team to uptier client relationships, increase market penetration and maximize profitability.
- Manage all aspects of new transactions from origination, credit approval, documentation, and closing.
- Participate in the ongoing monitoring of the portfolio of existing clients proactively owning, responding to and anticipating any future needs, challenges or risks, and escalating in a timely manner.
- 5 to 7 years of specialized experience
- Minimum of 3 years of banking experience in financial analysis and credit structuring at a corporate or investment bank.
- Required:BA / BS
- Formal credit training a plus.
- Business fluency in the following languages:English, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese(preferred)
- MS Office Suite, Bloomberg, Capital IQ