Currently our client is looking for a Japanese bilingual relationship manager for a major Japanese bank. Japanese bilingual skill is necessary.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for gaining a deep understanding of the clients' business objectives and challenges and creating strategic recommendations based on this understanding. You will do so by building a strong relationship with our clients and analyzing our clients' data. Essentially, you will act as the main point of contact for our clients.
Location: Seattle, WA
Job Title: Japanese bilingual Relationship Manager
Industry: Japanese Banking corporation
Salary: $75-95k (DOE)
- Maintain existing clients and also conduct Business development for potential clients.
- Dialogue with our clients to understand their business objectives and challenges
- Analyze clients' data and provide strategic recommendations to clients
- Present value-proposition to sales leads and current customers
- Must have Japanese/English bilingual skill
- 3 years' of client relationship experience in banking/financial field
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills