Job Detail Ref - #26180
Japanese Bilingual Quality Assurance (QA)
This position is already unavailable.
We are currently seeking a candidate for our clients Quality Assurance (QA) position in Bellevue, WA. The ideal candidate will be bilingual in both English and Japanese, and have 1-2 years of experience or background in QA work such as test planning, writing test specifications, ad hoc and planned test execution, bug isolation, troubleshooting, and bug reporting.
- Title :Quality Assurance (QA)
- Location : Bellevue, WA
- Salary : $16-18/hr DOE + Benefits
- Type : Full Time, Direct Hire
- 1-2 years of QA experience such as: test planning, writing test specifications, ad hoc and planned test execution, bug isolation, troubleshooting, and bug reporting.
- Technical certification in a computer or web related field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with devices like iPhone, iPad, android. Basic HTML, CSS, coding, and automation knowledge preferred
- Tech savvy with Windows, MAC, and Mobile devices. Testing tools knowledge is a plus (Selenium, QTP, etc.)
- Offer up solutions, testing strategies, and methodologies that can be applied in websites and web application testing
- Writing test plans, test cases, and conduct manual tests and provide feedback on cause and effect of bugs and other results
- Distinguish between user errors and actual application bugs
- Be clear on project expectations and timelines
- Monitor and maintain lab machines regularly with software updates
Only those authorized to work in the United States will be contacted