- Location: Hillsboro / Portland, OR
- Employment Type: Fulltime
- Position: Quality Assurance Engineer (QA)
- Industory: Chemical Manufacturing
- Salary: $65k - $80k
We are currently seeking an experienced Japanese bilingual Quality Assurance (QA) candidate for the a chemical semiconductor material manufacturer in Hillsboro, OR. The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 2+ years experience working in a related role and industry. Candidate must be fluent in both Japanese and English. Knowledge and experience in ISO 9000 or a similar quality management system.
Position: Quality Assurance Engineer I
Industry: Semiconductor & Chemical Materials Manufacturer
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Languages: Japanese and English a must
Pay: $65-80k+ (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering or equivalent education
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a Quality Assurance role
- Knowledge of ISO 9000, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, or similar quality management systems
- Knowledge of statistical techniques such as Statistical Process Control for manufacturing process improvement and JMP application for data analysis.
- Knowledge of measurement precision / capability analysis techniques such as gauge R&R.
- Good communication skills in English (read/write/speak required), and Japanese (speak required, read/write a plus)
- Adhere to corporate/state/federal regulation and guidelines when handling or exposed to hazardous materials. Follow company SOP (standard operating procedures) including use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Identify and investigate quality related issues (including those from customer complaints), then respond, implement, and verify corrective action with a focus on preventing the recurrence of said issue
- Support Failure Mode and Effect Analysis as needed.
- Support production improvements by utilizing SPC techniques and tools such as JMP.
- Improve the manufacturing process by reducing manufacturing costs, improve quality, and promote safety
Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States