Job Detail Ref - #
Japanese Bilingual Project Manager for a Technology Group
This position is already unavailable.
We are currently seeking a charismatic Japanese and English Bilingual Project/ Program Manager for a technology group to join their team in the Silicon Valley area! The ideal candidate will have a few years of work experience in an international business setting and thrives at networking events!
- Position: Project/ Program Manager
- Industry: Technology/ R&D
- Location: Santa Clara, CA
- Languages: Japanese and English a MUST
- Pay: Depends on your experience
- Status: Full time
Duties of a Japanese and English Bilingual Project/ Program Manager:
- Market research on industrial technology in the Silicon Valley
- Coordinate training programs connecting Japanese start-ups with Silicon Valley market
- Attend related seminars and industry events
- Build industry contact
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks (manage contractual documents, prepare reports, manage data, etc.)
Qualifications of a Japanese and English Bilingual Project/ Program Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in related field strongly preferred
- Japanese and English language proficiency at the business level is a MUST
- Attention to current market of industrial technology and innovation
- Exceptional communication and networking skills is highly desired
- Ability to travel frequently for work (up to 50%)
Please submit your resume in MS Word format. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.