- Location: Santa Clara, CA
- Employment Type: Fulltime
- Position: Product Development Engineer
- Industory: Biomedical/ Healthcare / R&D
- Salary: $70 - $90k
We are currently looking to fill a Japanese Bilingual Product Development Engineer for Japanese corporation located in Santa Clara, CA. Japanese language skill & Work experience from CAD design is MUST.
Position: Product Development Engineer
Industry: Biomedical/Healthcare / R&D
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Languages: Japanese and English a MUST
Pay: $70-90k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- The primary responsibility of development engineers is to create a product design that fulfills customer’s strategic goals while integrating the needs of marketing, sales and manufacturing departments.
- They set up plans for prototype parts and coordinate with program managers, design teams and testing team and draft specifications for manufacturing.
- They direct the creation of models or samples and fine-tune designs until they are ready for production.
- Making sure that prototype parts are met required quality target and inspected before parts are delivered to customers
- Manage and coordinating all components coming from suppliers to make sure components are met the requirements
- BS in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering or equivalent MUST
- Japanese language skill is MUST
- Fluent in any major CAD system
- Expert in design for all stages of product lifecycle, from initial prototypes to mass production
- Have a good understanding of Plastic parts manufacturing process
- Excellent communication skill within teams