We are currently seeking a Planning Specialist to join major Japanese bank
Position: Planning Specialist
Location: New York NY
Languages: Japanese and English a MUST
Pay: $80k - $100k
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Improve internal policies and procedures by understanding and assessing regulatory requirements.
- Analyze financial credit reports and generate several kinds of portfolio reports periodically to meet the deadline.
- Maintains communication with credit analysts in credit department and managers in Front Office to ensure credit standards/policies are fully understood.
- Ensures sound credit management and best practices in the credit approval process across the organization.
- Finance or accounting knowledge is required
- Work experience in financial services industry is preferable
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required
- Excellent inter personal, communication(written and verbal) and analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively with others and team oriented
- Business fluency in English is required
- Japanese language skill is required
If interested, please apply with 1-2 pages of word document resume.