We are currently seeking a candidate for our Passenger Service Agent position for our client who is located in the SeaTac International Airport. The ideal candidate would be bilingual in both Japanese and English, with a friendly and outgoing personality. Background/experience in hospitality a plus.
- Title: Passenger Service Agent
- Location: Sea-Tac Airport, WA
- Salary: DOE
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, plus unique travel benefits
- Type: Full Time, Non Exempt
- Working Hours: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Oversee the departure handling, arrival handling, ticketing, baggage processing, terminal/gate check in, and other ramp duties
- Inspect/verify each passenger documentation, respond to any customer complaints and provide exceptional customer service
- Make public announcements as required over intercom
- Perform general administrative duties
- 1+ years of experience in a customer service role (preferably in a hospitality/travel/tourism industry)
- Associate’s degree preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills in English and Japanese must be at least Intermediate level
- Must be available to work weekdays, weekends, and holidays as necessary
Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.