International Freight Forwarding Firm is seeking a Japanese Bilingual Operations Manager to oversee Ocean/Air Import and Export operations within their Memphis, TN branch.
Position: Japanese Bilingual Operations Manager
Industry: Freight Forwarding/Logistics
Location: Memphis, TN
- Responsible for all aspects of daily Air/Ocean Operations, sales, revenue, customer service and general administration
- Analyze profit and loss to achieve company’s business goals. Attend monthly manager and generate financial reports to discuss new strategies and to promote growth
- A/R and A/P Record keeping and general balance sheet review and monitoring.
- Develop new accounts via sales from local and overseas resources and lead acquisition
- Manage staff of around 5-6 employees and ensure general wellbeing and performance standards
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook, AS400
- Native Level Japanese language skill is a MUST
- Overtime work MUST
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Freight Forwarding/Logistics Industry (Ocean/Air), within sales, operations, management, etc.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be a team player, self-starter, and dedicated.