Food company is seeking a Japanese Bilingual Operations Manager to oversee operations in Portland, OR.
Position: Japanese Bilingual Operations Manager
Languages: Japanese and English
Pay: $53k-60k DOE (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + benefits
- Responsible for all aspects of daily operations, customer service and general administration
- Manage schedules of drivers and receivers
- Check and maintain product quality at retail stores and track sales
- Manage inventory and track new and old products
- Develop new accounts via sales from local and overseas resources and lead acquisition
- Manage staff of around 3-4 employees and ensure general wellbeing and performance standards
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook
- Native Level Japanese language skill is a big plus
- Experience in Logistics/Supply Chain/Food Industry, within operations, management, etc.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be a team player, self-starter, and dedicated.