A Japanese Pharmaceutical company in Paramus, NJ, is looking for a Japanese bilingual office administrator. Support Business Management in updating policies related to Expatriates, assist in preparing reports, and administer activities for Expatriates. Provide assistance for the Human Resources daily operational activities. Your Japanese must be almost native level in speaking, writing and reading.
Position: Office Administrator
Location: Paramus, NJ
Languages: Native Level Japanese
• Support Business Management in updating policies related to Expatriates.
• Assist in preparing monthly, quarterly or as needed reports for Management (e.g. staffing update, minutes of meeting, organizational chart update, etc.)
• Translate material information or reports from English to Japanese or vice versa for communication to Management and employees.
• Support Human Resources in recruitment, onboarding, Exit, performance management, personnel file maintenance.
• Research and propose relevant systems and policies for efficient and effective organizational operation and development.
• Assist in organizing, coordinating and administering employee events.
• Provide assistance for Administration in Reception/Front Desk coverage, Purchase Order/Supply, Mail and Shipping, etc.
• Bilingual in Japanese and English
• Working knowledge in organizational development, policy administration, and Human Resources activities.
• Familiar with employment laws and regulations.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
• Strong computer skills and proficient in MS application (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
• Requires Bachelor’s Degree in Management or related field with a minimum of 5 + years of experience in administrative services, office management, general affair, Human Resources.