Job Detail Ref - #25892
Japanese Bilingual Network Support Engineer / Systems Engineer
This position is already unavailable.
We are currently seeking Japanese and English Bilingual Network Support Engineer / Systems Engineerfor an IT consulting company to join their team in Austin, TX area! The ideal candidate will have more than 3 years of experience in Network Engineer, Systems Engineer, Systems Admin, or similar positions.
Position: Network Support Engineer / Systems Engineer
Industry: Information Technology / Computer Software
Location: Austin, TX
Languages: Japanese and English a MUST
Pay: $80k - $100k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent Benefits
- Provide network support to clients with Cloud Platform products, solutions and APIs including Google Compute Engine, VPC Network, Load Balancing, DNS, CDN and related services.
- Provide technical support as part of a global 24x7-support organization.
- Work closely with engineers and product managers to improve the product and project.
- Issue change requests and incident tickets handling for the remaining Infrastructure teams.
- Provide developer support to customers using Cloud Platform products, solutions and APIs.
- Catch up with notification and escalation procedures.
- Respect standards for communications with business involving operational issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field strongly preferred.
- Japanese and English language proficiency at the business level is a MUST
- Must be authorized to work in the US. (OPT OK).
- More than 3 years of experience in Network Engineer, Systems Engineer, Systems Admin, or similar positions.
- Experience in networking such as NAT, DNS, firewalls, routing, load balancing.
- Knowledge in Linux/UNIX and Windows Server.
- Experience with layer-2, layer-3, or layer-4 network protocols such as TCP, routing protocols such as OSPF, network security practices such as VPN, and administration such as permission models.
- Ability to setup monitoring, conduct a performance audit, and performance optimization.
- Knowledge in networking implementations.
- Experience in troubleshooting tools such as traceroute and in identifying latency issues such as traffic egress/ingress.
- Experience in troubleshooting in Linux.
- Familiarity with SQL and cloud computing.
- Familiarity with cloud computing.