- Location: Novi, MI
- Employment Type: Fulltime
- Position: Marketing Representative
- Industory: Insurance
- Salary: - $120k
Major Insurance company is looking for a Japanese Bilingual Marketing Representative.
- Industry: Insurance
- Location : Novi, MI (Marketing Office)
- HQ: New York
- Salary: DOE (~120K)
- Territory: MI, IN
- Status: Full time with benefit package
- Relocation Support: YES
Japanese language fluency is a MUST for this position.
Summary: Accountable for the development and retention of business within the Company. The individual must plan, direct and coordinate services with our producers and clients so that we are delivering quality customer service, growing our book of business and achieving/maintaining profitability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Establishes, manages and maintains direct customer and producer relationships for renewal and new business opportunities.
- Analyzes and identifies client's service needs and communicates with producers and customers to provide quality account/customer service through coordination with Underwriting, Claims, Risk Engineering, Premium Collection and Senior Management as well as XXXX.
- Establishes Marketing goals to ensure our market share, acquisition of new accounts, maintenance of existing accounts, and achievement of profitability;
- Develops marketing plans for assigned territory; establishes long and short term goals to achieve profitable growth;
- Researches, analyzes and monitors key market factors so that XXXX can take advantage of market opportunities and minimize adverse market impact.
- Develops and recommends pricing strategy and provides feedback from the market to Underwriting and Management;
- Assists Underwriting in achieving established loss ratio and renewal retention goals.
- Ensures effective control of territory's marketing results and that corrective action occurs so that business plan goals are achieved.
- Evaluates market reaction/satisfaction of our products (pricing, coverage, services, etc.); communicates the feedback to the appropriate departments and coordinates any necessary adjustments to our product/services.
- Responds to common inquiries and appropriately resolves any complaints.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university preferred with an emphasis on Business, Management, or Economics. High School Diploma or GED or equivalent is required. Previous related property & casualty insurance experience is strongly preferred. Prior successful experience in a marketing or sales role or strong customer service orientation is required.
Must be proficient in both English and Japanese verbal and written communication in order to effectively communicate with Japanese speaking clients.
Must have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Insurance designations such as CPCU a plus.
Please apply for more information.